Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wide Mouth

Karl and my mom were a great pair of tour guides for me last weekend. They ran me to death, and got me into a lot of new areas of DC that I was completely unaware of. I have a ton of pictures to sort thru, and little time to do it before the next adventure. Plus on top of this, I haven't even started to post from the pictures I took on Sunday while I was back home...

One of the cooler places we went to was the Fish Market on the Potomac right next to 395. Very cool seeing all the floating barges selling all kinds of seafood (both alive and dead). We got some Crawfish and Oysters, and needless to say they were both delicous and FRESH! Going to have to hit it up again this summer to get some good old Maryland Blue Crabs.

Fish at the Fish Market in Washington DC

1 comment: