Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alls Fair....

The majority of posts will most likely consist of older pictures from times/places over the last 2-3 (since I have had a digital camera).

I took these pictures a month ago during the last weekend of the Fair. I barely got there as it was, and I unfortunately didn't get to take any pictures at night with the carousels or the other rides all lit up. Oh well, next year. The one good part was seeing all the animals. Coming from small county fairs that only consisted of dairy cattle, pigs, and a few sheep/chickens, it was amazing to see all the goats, horses, small animals, and longhorn cattle. Definitely puts Kent County to shame!

Here was a closeup of one of the longhorns, who seemed as interested in me, as I was in her.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I NEED THIS BEFORE YOU GO TO VIR-FREAKING-GINA. I LOVE this picture.

    ReplyDelete