Thursday, November 5, 2009

Above the clouds

I was just talking to some people at work about winters, and how different Boise is from Virginia. Inversion in Boise is one of the most depressing things ever, and to have it for almost four months straight is just miserable. It does, however, make for some great skiing conditions... In Virginia you will at least see the sun, but have to deal with a lot more rainy cold days. The only way to win is to take Daniel Tosh's advice: "I love seasons too, thats why I moved to a place that skips all the sh*tty ones."

During the inversion last year, I drove up to Bogus Basin and setup the tripod and waited for the sunrise (in the car of course). When it did start popping up, I got a ton of pictures of the foothills and the sea of clouds below (sans Boise and the Treasure Valley).

No comments:

Post a Comment