Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sushi Grade

On Sunday I went to eat Vietnamese for the first time with my Mom and brother, and I will definitely be going again (its down the road from my apartment!). Also, one of the guys at work was telling me about a re-known Korean restaurant in Anndale, so needless to say I will be sampling from all over :)

In this vain I thought about posting a picture I took in Boise at, in my opinion, one of the best sushi restaurants there (Shige). I was there celebrating with some friends, and I couldn't help breaking out my camera. The problem was that I didn't want to take too long, and forgot to increase the ISO adequately, and as a result it didn't come out nearly as sharp as I would have liked.

So I decided to try out something new and found a Selective Color Tutorial online for Gimp (best free photoshop program on the market). Only took about an hour, and I think for a first time try it came out pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment