Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guess who's back...

If you didn't already know, I am back on the east coast again; for a year. I will be in Manassas, Virginia; so I will start exploring the area as soon as I get over the lack of sleep I have been getting for the last few weeks.

To get things started, I am posting one of the pictures I took last year at Christmas time. My mom took me around the mall at night, and I brought the tripod along to shoot the monuments. If you ever do head into DC to photography, be aware that you can not bring a tripod up to the Lincoln, Jefferson monuments or the White House. I have heard the monopods are usually allowed, but I guess you look too much like a terrorist with a tripod. This is one of the better ones, of the WWII Memorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment