Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Blower

Finally back from the dirty south, with a slew of new pictures to edit from Christmas. What little time between adventures... So I figure I will continue posting some of my pre-edited/captioned pictures and will probably get around to posting new pictures next week (when all these holidays are finally over).

This picture is from the snow storm this year, but is a little misleading as it was taken the day after. We were on our way to the White House, and the wind started to pick up, which made this snow blowing effect without having to stand in the middle of an actual storm. I didn't quite like how the colors got blown out, but I think Sepia helped compensate to still give it the effect I wanted.

Snow blowing off building in Washington DC

No comments:

Post a Comment