Monday, October 5, 2009

At home on the Farm

It is surprising to me every time I go home how many things there are to photograph. Literally I am surrounded by any medium I want; rusty equipment, old buildings, plants, and of course farm animals. But growing up, I just never seemed to notice any of this. I don't know how I missed out on all the photo opportunities I had!

Last time I was home, I took a ton of pictures around the farm, especially the cattle. I laid down in the field trying to capture the cattle in the background and some buttercups in the foreground, but the cows wouldn't hear of it. They walked right up to me and practically kissed my lens. Fortunately, this worked out in my favor and I captured some great pictures of the cows (with the flowers in the background).

1 comment: