Friday, October 2, 2009

End of summer

As the days start getting shorter and the temperature starts getting alot colder I thought I would post a nice picture from summer last year (to help think warm thoughts). My family has been going to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware since as long as I can remember, but with moving out west, I haven't been able to go but once in the last four years. Last year was a great time with perfect weather (only rained one day), and the temperature never got above 90 degrees with almost no humidity (a rarity for an east coast August).

I went down to the beach in the morning and waited for the sunrise for about an hour, and as I was waiting this little bird kept running back and forth from the ocean feeding on the way. He seemed completely uninterested in me and just kept at his business, so I got to creep in nice and close and got a bunch of pictures of closeups.

No comments:

Post a Comment